Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My husband - the author :D

3 am! How can it be 3 am? I promised myself I would get to bed at a decent time tonight (or would that be last night?) so that I could get some work done tomorrow...(or today?). At least I was doing something productive, though...publishing my husband's latest short story on Smashwords and Amazon!

Yep, after writing aimlessly all these years, he has some stories out there. They're ebooks - free ebooks - mind you, and there's only 2, but it's such a huge start! I'm so proud of him (as I'm sure you could tell)! If you like to read, take a moment and check out his stories. Feel free to review them on Smashwords.com or Amazon (or both). I'd promise you cookies if you did, but that seems a little to much like bribery ;)

You can find Jon (and his books) online at:

Facebook, his Blog, Smashwords, and Goodreads

Click on the links to go to the download page for the ebooks (they're available in every e-reader form, along with pdf and other computer forms).


Firebug and
The Snow Owl

19 comments:

  1. Congrats Jon.....you will get there! Laughing you are so great to push your hubbys talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jon! Will check them out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are promoting your husband and his work! Congrats to him and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is terrific. You both must be so proud. Congratulations. The titles are engaging. Bet he gets lots of reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats the two books and wish him the best for more in the future

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an accomplishment. I would be proud. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not a bit proud, are you? What an accomplishment. The covers are beautiful, if his writing is just as good, we're all in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats definitely goes to Jon! And it's great that you're proud. It's a wonderful accomplishment. =)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Way to go Jon! It's nice to see you supporting him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to JOn!!! I'll definately be reading them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! congrats! I've written all my life tons of poetry and short stories (as my 7th grade novel doesn't count:)) )and won some encouraging prizes as well and I definitely want to dedicate a part of my life to writing, mainly... I hope I get to check out these books soon!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. a published author! how awesome!! I will definately be checking them out on my Kindle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will check them out for sure, Heather! Love the cover artįƒ¦

    What a wonderful idea for a blog post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - what an accomplishment! He must be so excited:)

    ReplyDelete